About Uploading Image Files

asim.iqbal

This is my request to all our forum members. Please upload the JPEJ Image files in your posts for explanations. Because the other formats does not have enough size to view for other members.

Best Regards
Asim Iqbal.

M

mechu09

This is my request to all our forum members. Please upload the JPEJ Image files in your posts for explanations. Because the other formats does not have enough size to view for other members.

Best Regards
Asim Iqbal.
you're right....thanks for the post

Best Regards
Asim Iqbal.
Hi,

Thanks for the input about image. However, I have a comment. This is the only forum that I see issues with images not being large enough. Honestly, it is the only thing that bothers me about this forum. I can never see images posted. At tsd, I never have this issue nor do I have it at others. At other forums it is very easy to see pics and zoom in and out etc. Pictures here are typically useless because I can't see them. There must be a way to address this universally so that people don't have to zip pics... Jpeg or Gif uploads should be able to be seen and enlarged etc.

Thanks

TCT

Well i suppose there is no issue with the WWI for the smaller image, First i upload the image to So i am able to upload any type of image in any format may be jpej, gif or png in full size,, the problem is in ur uploading the image, u have to un-check the option "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" while uploading the image URL to WWI and after doing that u will have a full size image.... try n do it... i have just uploaded an image 4 the reference.

You must be registered for see images

Well i suppose there is no issue with the WWI for the smaller image, First i upload the image to So i am able to upload any type of image in any format may be jpej, gif or png in full size,, the problem is in ur uploading the image, u have to un-check the option "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" while uploading the image URL to WWI and after doing that u will have a full size image.... try n do it... i have just uploaded an image 4 the reference.

Thank you... this is helpful. But my point is at other forums the larger image is default for users...and I can simply upload a pic from my pc. So can't this be changed by admin? getting the word out on how to properly post an image seems next to impossible. People are posting iddy biddy pics all over the forum and quite often people complain about not being able to see.

Thanks

TCT

jack214

definitely JPG image file is very low memory. if any one have problems in this process, then he can edit your JPG file in paint and increase or decrease JPG file size.

vutshuvo

You may also able to submit image url ... by using url , you will able to submit different image format rather jpeg