Aurix Exchange

Ban on link advertisement

Hi Mods,

This link advertisement seems to be a new craze. It is really getting irritating. Mods may I suggest a ban on guys using it.

It seems that more and more new members are doing it, they mention a system or indicator you click on it and bam you hit with advertisement screen.

Can we not put a ban on this. If someone does it they get warned and linked removed. Next round they banned.

momods

Hi Mods,

This link advertisement seems to be a new craze. It is really getting irritating. Mods may I suggest a ban on guys using it.

It seems that more and more new members are doing it, they mention a system or indicator you click on it and bam you hit with advertisement screen.

Can we not put a ban on this. If someone does it they get warned and linked removed. Next round they banned.

My friends,

The ads are added by the forum to every external link not by the members. I have posted several links in my posts, and this adfly was added automatically to every link. The moderators in this forum must know that this is very annoying. Instead of encouraging members to use external links for sharing EA's and indicators, you are forcing them to use forum's limited bandwidth for this purpose. Whatever $$ you are getting from this adfly thing, you are gonna pay it in bandwidth.

My 2 cents.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
sorry for that , it is not about any $ , it is just to hide referral so we dont get many copyright latter

kookoo23

these should work without stupid ads:

(link address)

(link address)

there are ways of doing this without ads, which obviously generate income for somebody, even if it is not wwi.
Maybe some who knows how to code websites can offer there help here, because these ads are ridiculous and dont even take you to the link!!

Thanks Mods and website owners. I did not mean to stir I thought it was memners doing it coz it took me to other links and I could not get to the actual thing. Again thanks for the resolution and sorry if is stirred.

Aurix Exchange