Binary Systems

freddieforex

Banned Users
Can we start a new section on this forum for the subject of Binary Brokers and Trading? We have way too many people flooding us with this subject in the Forex Trading System Section and making it confusing since they are not related.

The Forex is a different entity of it's own and needs to be separated from the topic of Binary Trading which has it's own brokers. This will help keep this forum better organized.

Any member that thinks this suggestion is needed, please post your thoughts behind this one.

Thanks

cokhisaa

Hello !

Thanks Freddieforex , this is good topic .

I known 2 forex broker and we can try binary option on MT4

I don't known much about binary option but I tried a few months and I see that , if we have good scalping system , special reversal signals and well understand about candle . we can trade good with binary

Best

Hello !

I don't known much about binary option but I tried a few months and I see that , if we have good scalping system , special reversal signals and well understand about candle . we can trade good with binary

Best
Actually the topic was about seperating binary from forex.

I agree with FreddieForex, we need section for binary, and as well signals because Technical analysis section are loaded with signal providers.

Regards.

Hello !

Best
Good idea Freddie

cok vantagefx is a bazool broker, known for messing with feed and if i can remember clm aswell so i would not recomend those brokers to nay one.

cokhisaa

Hello !

I don't recomend open live account on this broker , I only want anybody can easy try demo binary option on it

Anyway thankyou very much about your idea