Aurix Exchange

Can anyone help me here!! cannot access with membership anymore???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikotrader77

When i first signed up as a nonmember things were simple. Now that i paid for a membership that went on sale a couple of days later i keep getting booted to mirroruploads. Dont understand. I open support tickets nobody answers back. Where is the support for the site. I paid a membership and i cant even verify if it is on auto renew. Because i dont want to auto renew. Why so cryptic guys?? I would to communicate with someone from support already!!! Comeon!!!

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
When i first signed up as a nonmember things were simple. Now that i paid for a membership that went on sale a couple of days later i keep getting booted to mirroruploads. Dont understand. I open support tickets nobody answers back. Where is the support for the site. I paid a membership and i cant even verify if it is on auto renew. Because i dont want to auto renew. Why so cryptic guys?? I would to communicate with someone from support already!!! Comeon!!!

you just submit ticket support 2 H ago and it is already answerd . if you dont want to renew your member ship that handle from your paypal , here are not support poard , you can alwyes conect support if you have any Q or need help .

you can read this thread aslo :

as VIP you can go to this zone also :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurix Exchange