Commodity Gold and Silver investment Tips for May month 2012

ashutoshrajput

Commodity gold costs in Indian, the greatest customer of gold, hovered near a two-month high on last day, maintaining investors on the side lines despite the key gold purchasing celebration of Akshaya Tritiya on yesterday, investors said. The most-active gold for June month dispatching on the MCX surrounded 0.17% lower to Rs.28653/10g but remained close to a level last seen overdue Feb, due to a sluggish rupee.
Silver also fell 0.49% to Rs.56249/kg on the Mcx. For mcx tips free trial call on 9999820994

mt4eas

Commodity gold costs in Indian, the greatest customer of gold, hovered near a two-month high on last day, maintaining investors on the side lines despite the key gold purchasing celebration of Akshaya Tritiya on yesterday, investors said. The most-active gold for June month dispatching on the MCX surrounded 0.17% lower to Rs.28653/10g but remained close to a level last seen overdue Feb, due to a sluggish rupee.
Silver also fell 0.49% to Rs.56249/kg on the Mcx. For mcx tips free trial call on 9999820994

Plese do not post any advertisements here. Share your knowledge. this forum not meant for false promisers. I know you too not following your tips. I lost my money after following your tips. Now, so many of your followers on road and begging on streeets.

preet72787

Nice tips and blog. At the MCX, Gold futures, for the June 2013 contract, are trading at Rs 29,624 per 10 gram, down by 0.48 per cent, after opening at Rs 29,701, against a previous close of Rs 29,767. It touched an intra-day low of Rs 29,606.