Great New Look And Speed

Hi Admin, i must congratulate u all people out there who have put in a lot of effort and time in developing this new look of the website which is fantastic and the speed is awesome...i just couldnt find the thanks button... keep it up guys and thanks.

pedati

Congratulations ... MJ

reforms that you bring to us an inspiration to the new year to come soon ..... happy new year .... 2012 ...

Knez

Excellent work MJ ... I like new look and speed of the website ... to keep it that way, hope you will control those unauthorized advertising to be placed and slow it down again.

Keep it up.

Well done!

G

GoodVibrationS

Very nice look and good speed!!
Congratulations MJ, Moderators and all members of this awesome forum

GoodVibrationS.... for everyone!!

Seadragon

Hi Admin, i must congratulate u all people out there who have put in a lot of effort and time in developing this new look of the website which is fantastic and the speed is awesome...i just couldnt find the thanks button... keep it up guys and thanks.
Sorry, but I'm totally disagree. New design is awfull - look like many russian forums! Previous are much, much beter! There is no sense to change, if looks and works good.

Kaylan

Sorry, but I'm totally disagree. New design is awfull - look like many russian forums! Previous are much, much beter! There is no sense to change, if looks and works good.
I have to agree with this, If it's not broke don't change it. I liked the previous format

saambasp

speed is good .missing thanks of previous version is mental issue.now there is like button.it will take time to tune this new vbulltin version 4.1.9.i think it is not a problem

The 'Thanks' people have accumulated shows who is sharing and who is always asking. Taking them all away makes everyone the same and less reason for sharers to share any more.
Yes Grisleback u r right. it takes hard work and time to acquire a system and the will to share.

Pls put back the no. thanks that every person has acquired b4 this new design.

"Like" button is also good but i think "Thanks" is much better bcos by clicking thanks button we are showing decency, moral values, and respect towards ones work n effort. Thanks

Thanks is back :)
Hi MJ2008. thank you very much 4 the "thanks". But pls also put back all the thanks that every member has acquired till now b4 this new good look. i hope u will do it .... Thanks

And one thing more... i suppose some of the download links have disappeared. i am getting pvt. msgs from some members regarding the downlaod link. i am again uploading the systems and then sending them the link. Thanks

bonnie1234

Hi MJ2008. thank you very much 4 the "thanks". But pls also put back all the thanks that every member has acquired till now b4 this new good look. i hope u will do it .... Thanks
Not sure if MJ can do this?

Personally I have been going through all my favorite posts and have been clicking "Thanks" one by one...May not be to everyone`s taste but If you really want to give someone a "thank you" then I guess a little time spent doing so would be much appreciated by the person receiving those thanks...

Failing that be prepared for the worst on the "Thanks" front as we all have to start over again...

radicaltour

VIP Member
I agree with Tony. I think the total count for "Thanks" may have been lost during the upgrade. As sad as it is to lose that count, I actually think starting from scratch is not too bad either.
For the folks whom had accumulated many "Thanks", we know who they are and we recognize them easily. The newer members may not know this. BUT, take me for example, I was sitting on top of 1600 "Thanks" and I started to get lazy.
Now that we're all at even level it pushes me to get off my butt to start sharing and contributing again.
So looking at it from an optimistic standpoint, I believe next year will bring even greater energy in terms of the spirit of helping, contributing and sharing on our forum! :D

Onbongo

I agree with Tony. I think the total count for "Thanks" may have been lost during the upgrade. As sad as it is to lose that count, I actually think starting from scratch is not too bad either.
For the folks whom had accumulated many "Thanks", we know who they are and we recognize them easily. The newer members may not know this. BUT, take me for example, I was sitting on top of 1600 "Thanks" and I started to get lazy.
Now that we're all at even level it pushes me to get off my butt to start sharing and contributing again.
So looking at it from an optimistic standpoint, I believe next year will bring even greater energy in terms of the spirit of helping, contributing and sharing on our forum! :D
I think it should be remembered that RadicalTour here had said Thanks to all of us a whopping 4,000 times (or was it 6,000...I wish I could remember, but I remember thinking...wow, this guy is really thankful...lol). That means as much, perhaps more than how much thanks you have received. So I would like to say thanks for all the many 1,000's of thanks you gave us between 2010-2011. It won't be forgotten :D

FreddieC

The forum looks great and is pretty speedy - must have been a well done and much needed update. Works perfect on my end!