Greetings from a Newbie from Manila, Philippines

Hello people. I am new to this forum. I just signed up today. And its great to see plenty of helpful posts here and information for learners like me. I am a fresh trader from the Philippines and still on the process of getting more information about Forex market and Forex trading. I am looking forward to learn more from here and in return I can share my ideas about certain things and topics. I hope to be an active member on this site. Thanks and looking forward to hear more from other members here.

gerski

Hello people. I am new to this forum. I just signed up today. And its great to see plenty of helpful posts here and information for learners like me. I am a fresh trader from the Philippines and still on the process of getting more information about Forex market and Forex trading. I am looking forward to learn more from here and in return I can share my ideas about certain things and topics. I hope to be an active member on this site. Thanks and looking forward to hear more from other members here.
Hello Lee!Nice meeting you here i am from the Philippines also.And i am interested on forex, i am happy that forex forum is a big help to deepen my knowledge in forex trading and at the same time meet new friends.