Aurix Exchange

Honorary VIP Membership for the best contributing member.

Hill_

Hi Admin/Mods,
I propose the idea of giving Honorary VIP Membership for the best contributing member for either the system or indicator, reviewed and approved by Mods and Admin.

I suggest a Honorary VIP Membership for a month or 2weeks or whatever duration you decide.

I guess, this will lead to best contributions.

Hill_

What ever became of this suggestion?

Actually, Since I have the company that soon will open the doors, there will be a chance to get VIP membership here (min 3 months ) when subscribing to one of the services that will be provided. Admin is informed about this as well. :) So I would say that this is a win win situation since customers receive good signals, make money with them, and furthermore receives the VIP membership. It is my idea that will work.
Thumbs up my good friend!

naikvijays

I think that's great.. really novice idea...

If not then I see some credit point system (displayed like no of post ) for productive/constructive contribution which avail privileges (pro-rata based) to member in the consensus within board members/admin/chief..Thus.. motivate members causing enhanced contributions...

Want to make comment... you are most welcome...At least there should not be any ban on discussion...

Aurix Exchange