Aurix Exchange

I have a plan, want group to join me in this very successful plan

dshea2k

I'm only going to cover my idea here in breif. I have spent many years failing over and over using some of the most pathetic EA's and systems I've ever imagined. What I have learned is that there are NO EA's out there that will trade one trade after another without eventually blowing up your account. In short here is what I want to do. I want to get a group of individuals dedicated to patience and understanding of what I can offer. It will include a trade plan specific to each and every member of the group. The EA will execute 1 trade per day and you will keep track of your daily progress and set goals as to where you want to be versus what your account can handle as far as margin goes. You can have a 100,000 + account or a $100 account to make this happen. I know for a fact that this plan of mine will work. I am willing to share this with anyone interested simply because I'm simpathetic to all of us who have failed over and over at trading the forex. Believe me, there is a way to succeed. Patience is the virtue and trust in my plan. My biggest obstical was sticking to my daily, 1 trade plan and trusting in it. I wanted to make more money daily but that isn't going to happen until my / our capital increases. What will make my plan work is all of us working together supporting each other and giving eash other the confidense we need as a group. Here is how this is going to work. I am going to put together a private group of people, I could use the help of some of you to assist me in getting this group together. I will provide the plan, the EA and the trade log for each and every one of us. This is a simple plan and I will mention once more, will require patience. But in the end, we can all end up with an unbelievable amount of profit from my plan. 1st step is to figure out how to get our group into a private forum whether it be here or somewhere else. I don't know how to make a private group in this forum so if someone does, then help me out and I will assign you group leader or something like that. I believe that all of us working together we can accomplish extreme success at my plan and beleive me , this plan will work, with or without you. Please give me insite on how we should form this private group. We will go from there. I have a family I am desparately trying to financially stablize, a degree in IT Administration and abilities to set up remote support for each and everone one of us, I recommend Skype. We will also need a private chat solution. Who is with me on this? Lets get past all the bullshit get rich off my system crap and get into the real world. Lets start by starting a list of members interested and how each of us can contribute to the success of my plan. Again, I provide all the tools, just need dedicated members who are ready to make this happen. Love to all that prayed for my son. He is well and at home now. I'm attaching a picture of me and my son so you can see how beautiful he is and where my motivation thrives from.
You must be registered for see images attach

radicaltour

VIP Member
hello dshea2k,
Can you please give us more details about your plan?
I think it's very difficult for anyone to commit time and effort since your description is very vague.
Why is a private group necessary?
What is the risk involved?
Thank you.

dshea2k

More on Elite Trade Plan

More on Elite Trade Plan

Yes, i will be elaborating in much more detail. I am setting up a private blog with tools, instructions, the EA, trade logs ect.... please allow me just a little time to get this together. I'm sorry If I announced my idea a bit premature but it will be benefitial once I've got it organized. Here is the trade log I designed to go along with the plan just to give you an idea. Plus the this trade log can be used for many uses. Please note the formula's used in the log, keep a backup incase the formula's get messed up.

4xtrend

dshea2k
As of next month I will be available for forward testing/running your ea as I am finishing at my current place of employment and will be going live trading. I do not have any special skills to offer but for my time. I would also suggest skype as it can handle invite only chat and sharing.
Thank you for the invite.

brax64

Hi dshea2k,

could you please let us know something about the strategy? I mean which kind of trading approach your EA is going to have? Swing trading, indicators signals, fibonacci...?

Thanks for your effort!

brax64

Yes, i will be elaborating in much more detail. I am setting up a private blog with tools, instructions, the EA, trade logs ect.... please allow me just a little time to get this together. I'm sorry If I announced my idea a bit premature but it will be benefitial once I've got it organized. Here is the trade log I designed to go along with the plan just to give you an idea. Plus the this trade log can be used for many uses. Please note the formula's used in the log, keep a backup incase the formula's get messed up.

Fmfx

If it will make us some $$$$ then i'm in. But pls elaborate on the strategy incorporated in the EA.

Regards

Aurix Exchange