Aurix Exchange

ISP Blocking.....

jeremy

Hey all,

Well for some weird reason it appears my ISP is now blocking this site? That's crazy eh! Any ideas to help me out? I will go crazy without this site!! :)

Thanks, Jer

Hey all,

Well for some weird reason it appears my ISP is now blocking this site? That's crazy eh! Any ideas to help me out? I will go crazy without this site!! :)

Thanks, Jer

Install "hide-my-ip" [from ... dot com] application and it will defeat the ISP blocking

Hey all,

Thanks, Jer

Install "hide-my-ip" [from ... dot com] application and it will defeat the ISP blocking

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
Sorry guys the problem was from our server and we fix it , now every thing work fine , enjoy .

1percentperday

I hope im not off topic.
People need to be notified and aware about what is prepared for them by governments
Im not a paranoia guy :)
You need a example ??? (i have plenty...)
Check this for example:

....This is just to make us think that they are against storing our personal info. You are being watched!)
or

or

and so on.
Be safe.

1percentperday

I hope im not off topic.

I hope im not off topic.

All this new legislations...
All in name of ..protection of terorism..
Come on .. i now i live in a bad world sometime... (i was in army when was war in Yugoslavia...)
But come one!

Some one say:
"...dark days will come....!)
I think the old generation now about this person
;)

1percentperday

you need a hint or ...a info ?
here a foto..
..enjoy... (sarcasm..)
(
You must be registered for see images attach

and and this foto just zoom in for info
(i hope the admin will let the original file)
I take this snaps because some infos are taken down in a mater of minutes...

1percentperday

[video=youtube;5yB3n9fu-rM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yB3n9fu-rM&html5=1[/video]

You must be registered for see medias

Of course Snowden is a criminal. This is the NWO's 1984 - Bizarro World.
Up is down. Black is white. War is peace. Fear is love. Slavery is freedom. Truth is lies.

and here:
You must be registered for see medias
...again terorist activities....
Who's the dictator now ?

P.S.-
Im from Europe and this "problem" with Edward Snowden its really take serious from ordinary people to, because in country like Germany and ALL, i repet ALL country from old "EST comunism block" (est Europe)
terms like "suveilance" really piss off the normal people.
(Its like in 60's-80's with Stasi police or "Securitatea" of Ceausescu.)
I really like America to...visit, but i dont like to stay there...
No ofense....

1percentperday

Dont forget never about "5 eyes":

Believe me just what is hapend in Us is just a "scrach"
just google about "Tempora" and " TAT-14":

"It's not just a US problem. The UK has a huge dog in this fight," Snowden told the Guardian. "They [GCHQ] are worse than the US."
The GCHQ mass tapping operation has been built up over five years by attaching intercept probes to transatlantic fibre-optic cables where they land on British shores carrying data to western Europe from telephone exchanges and internet servers in north America.

This was done under secret agreements with commercial companies, described in one document as "intercept partners".

The papers seen by the Guardian suggest some companies have been paid for the cost of their co-operation and GCHQ went to great lengths to keep their names secret. They were assigned "sensitive relationship teams" and staff were urged in one internal guidance paper to disguise the origin of "special source" material in their reports for fear that the role of the companies as intercept partners would cause "high-level political fallout".

The source with knowledge of intelligence said on Friday (edit:Friday 21 June 2013 17.23 BS) the companies were obliged to co-operate in this operation. They are forbidden from revealing the existence of warrants compelling them to allow GCHQ access to the cables.

"There's an overarching condition of the licensing of the companies that they have to co-operate in this. Should they decline, we can compel them to do so. They have no choice."
"Someone said that each of the cables carries were "obliged" to donate 10Gb traficc/second (!) on diferrent points of taping "5 eyes"

about 21 petabytes a day – equivalent to sending all the information in all the books in the British Library 192 times every 24 hours.

because germans (& CO) are really suspicious on britains about:

By the way in Europe is a "data retention law" for 6 or 12 monts depend of country ...
Now because of costs the ISP in telcos have invented a new trick that you pay alone as client for "data retention" is "service support fee" (12-30€/year)

1percentperday

"I think they're working under the premise that everyone is guilty until proven innocent, after lengthy surveillance.......A bit like the Stasi."
"...The point is the scale of it, the fact that it is being done in a blanket manner, without any democratic safeguards or supervision.
Yes, many of us figured it was going on, but now we not only know for sure, we also know the extent of it.
Check out what say MI5:

A survey of the laws and practices of 20 European countries found that in at least 13 countries things are even more relaxed: a disclosure of classified information to the public would not result in any penalty in the absence of a showing of harm. Ten countries – Albania, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Spain, and Sweden – require the government to prove either actual or probable harm in order for any penalty to be imposed. An additional three countries – Denmark, France and Hungary – allow the lack of harm to be raised as a defense or mitigating circumstance.

Under US law, the mere fact of a leak is sufficient cause for prosecution. In practice, a few lower courts have required some showing of harm, but the harm can be minimal and speculative; and the interpretation has not been confirmed by the supreme court. The Obama administration continues to assert that the prosecution is not required to establish harm, at least concerning disclosure of classified documents.
more on this pdf:

and this url:

The question is, now that we are all suspects, what do we want to do about it? "
Think...
...with next generation will be worse...
.and the history repeat...
....again..
...but in a larger scale...
...global..
This is the human nature.....

I think we have big surprises in the next .....25 years...
Ho now...

i now someone can hunt me down...if he want :)

Back to topic, for ISP blocking, you can also try this anonymiser

and to 1percentperday: 4 months later and now we find that the NSA was tapping the mobile communications of their "allies" and other world leaders. Would be interesting to see what else Snowden lets out. I won't be surprised if he is offered further asylum by more countries.

Aurix Exchange