lets be safe

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Dear Members, our site has been completely moved into a new home. We ask that moving forward everyone should use external sites when sharing download links. These sites can be any external sites like 4shared, mediafire, megaupload, etc...
Doing this will allow us to never delete member's posts/threads for copyright reasons again!
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

i am working to fix them now my dear , give me some more time and they all will work again .

Best Regards
MJ

FreddieC

That's actually an excellent idea.
Out of curiosity, in a legal standpoint, are you responsible for what people actually put on your forum, or is that up to the individual that posts? Perhaps writing an "FAQ" or something like this will also help you clear your name from any copy write issues?

ahhh.... thats why i am not able to download any files here? downloads with firefox opens just a new tab with title "attachmend GIF" and no download will start

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
ahhh.... thats why i am not able to download any files here? downloads with firefox opens just a new tab with title "attachmend GIF" and no download will start
Hi
No it is some problem and I am working to fix it , but from now on we will use that .
Best regards
Mj

radicaltour

VIP Member
Hello Everyone,
I spoke to MJ and just wanted to make everything clear as possible. Due to (real) constant lawsuit threats from Authors claiming copyright infringement and hosts that have shut us down, MJ had to move the whole site to a new host.
With this change, moving forward we will need to use external sites like megaupload/multiupload when sharing downloadable links. He is in the process of restoring all links that were there on our forum before the move, so that we can still
access those.
Once again, we will be able to download attachments that was saved on the forum up until yesterday. But any new attachments will not be permitted and we'll need to upload it to an external source first.
We hope everyone understand this new policy will allow our forum to stay up for many years to come.
Thanks Everyone.

cokhisaa

Hi MJ2008 !

I see some body in the forum don't known your change about upload file and download fife .
I think you must have " special Thread " maybe you change from LETS BE SAVE to red color . Maybe all member will read it

Best

radicaltour

VIP Member
Bonnie1234 just posted a great article showing how to upload our files to an external site:
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com

moke

I agree it is the best idea to use external file sharing servers. The only real problem, is the files will expire if the poster doesn't watch and keep track of them. The mirror creator will really help out with files being deleted, also some people in some countries need different servers due to access problems and restrictions. The more servers the better.

Great ideas, thanks !

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

i have a good news for you all , our site will work like it was exactly .
sorry for all that but after all emails and PM I get i think the best way is to make it wirk like it was .

Please note : the site will stop for that update .
Best Regards
MJ

radicaltour

VIP Member
hello Everyone,
We are no longer required to use external sites for sharing links.
MJ has found a host that will allow us to attach files directly on the forum, just as we were doing in the past.
I want to thank everyone for being patient in this matter.
I also want to thank MJ for the tremendous effort in finding new hosts and moving our forum a few times in the past few days.

bonnie1234

Hi MJ, RT

Congrats on a job well done!

It seems that we are now limited to 976kb per item upload?

Can this be upped as pdf and rar files are bigger than this ???

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi MJ, RT

Congrats on a job well done!

It seems that we are now limited to 976kb per item upload?

Can this be upped as pdf and rar files are bigger than this ???

You must be registered for see images
Done my dear , now it is biger .

FreddieC

I do have to say I'm pretty impressed with how you fixed the issue. It's much more convenient to have in-forum uploads instead of using a 3rd party website!