Aurix Exchange

links not working and can't download

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramy

Hi,

Ever since you implamented the share box. i cannot downlaod anything. It gives me erros via twitter and facbook, and a lot of links just lead to a blank page. Any idea when this will be fixed6

Thks

bonnie1234

Hi,

Ever since you implamented the share box. i cannot downlaod anything. It gives me erros via twitter and facbook, and a lot of links just lead to a blank page. Any idea when this will be fixed6

Thks

ramy

Hi,

Thks for the quick reply. But i am sharing,and twitter gives me an error evrytime. facebook just freezes and does not refresh. And other links just a blank page...

bonnie1234

Is this not a Twitter problem?

In any regards to the problem simply go and post in the lounge / beginners sections etc to get to 20 posts. As soon as you get 20 posts you can download

ramy

thks,will do. Yes twitter and facebook problem. Still pretty much a newb here, so not really sure what kind of usfullinput i may contribute...

ramy

Link leading to a blank page post #14. Part of the 20 post thingy too? Or just some sort of glictch?

ramy

And the logos are not oer the right links... up t o 10 posts, lol. sweet :)

Attachments

• ScreenShot007.png
    ScreenShot007.png
    5 KB · Views: 0

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
once you like it or tweet it you will get the attachment you are looking for , and you need to do that with any attachment you want not just once, since you have less than 20 post .

freddieforex

Banned Users
many other dead links as well...

You now need 20 posts to be able to download the links. You currently have 10 postings my friend. These are great new rules that MJ has made to get others to participate.

Thanks MJ :)

ramy

You now need 20 posts to be able to download the links. You currently have 10 postings my friend. These are great new rules that MJ has made to get others to participate.

Thanks MJ :)
Thks, i get the 20 posts. But, what about the dead links that just bring you to a blank page? Was not like that before...

freddieforex

Banned Users
Like i poated on post #8

Hey Buddy, the links show up for members that have 20 or more postings. They can't be seen by you until you make that 20th required postings. I just checked the link and it works for me my friend. Hope this helps!

ramy

thanks for the info. if you are able to download Betelgeuse_Aggressive_no_dll.rar,then all is good. Will work on posting 7 more times. :)

freddieforex

Banned Users
i already have more than 20 posts yet cant download?

Have you logged off this forum then log back into it? Also, MJ (admin) is experiencing a few minor technical difficulties that should be resolved shortly.

Until then, if you see something you like, send me a pm along with the link and post number along with your email address and I will be happy to grab and forward it to you my friend. :)

freddieforex

Banned Users
Have you logged off this forum then log back into it? Also, MJ (admin) is experiencing a few minor technical difficulties that should be resolved shortly.

Until then, if you see something you like, send me a pm along with the link and post number along with your email address and I will be happy to grab and forward it to you my friend. :)

Update: your pm box is full. You need to delete your inbox and sent box to receive messages my friend.

freddieforex

Banned Users
i am also facing the same problem

Actually, you don't have any problems. You need 20 postings before you can grab any attachments my friend. You currently have 2 postings and need 18 more. These are new rules set forth by MJ and is a great way to get others to participate more on this forum.:)

ramy

Will try loging out and back too. Thks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurix Exchange