Login problems

coolhand

2 issues with the new forum.

1) You cannot stay logged in for more than about 10 minutes anymore. What happened to the 'stay logged in' feature? If I leave the computer for 5 minutes I have to login again.

2)Starting today, 1/11/12, there is an ad covering the login section at the top of the page. You cannot see the login box and there is no way to close the ad. Can it be moved from the top of the page?

Thanks for listening to my rants.

radicaltour

VIP Member
it might be your web browser issue....since i've not heard of these problems from other members.

For #1, try bookmarking this page and always go through the site via this page:
For #2, i was able to log in without ad covering it.

Could you please try Firefox or Chrome, or upgrade your IE browser?
Please let me know how it goes.
Thanks.

coolhand

Thanks radicaltour.

First, I am using the latest version of Firefox. I clicked on your link and still had the ad covering the login box. There used to be an option in the settings to stay logged in all of the time. Now, with the new forum, that option is no longer available. I like to browse the forums while I am trading or reading, but when I come back to the forum, even after just 10 minutes, I have to login again.

it might be your web browser issue....since i've not heard of these problems from other members.

For #1, try bookmarking this page and always go through the site via this page:
For #2, i was able to log in without ad covering it.

Could you please try Firefox or Chrome, or upgrade your IE browser?
Please let me know how it goes.
Thanks.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I dont have any problem also the option to stay logged in is in it place i use it .

Regards
MJ

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
MJ, can you tell me where the setting is? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks.
Here is with login and without login

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

FreddieC

Alright, would like to clarify that every time I log into the forum, I have to log in twice. The first try is always an error, and today I was automatically logged out. So.. my internet right now is rather slow and crappy, so I'm not pinning anything on the forum... but figured I'd report it anyway.

vladv

I have a different type of login error,I login normally but the site tells me that my login userid and password are wrong but after I refresh the page all is Ok,it,s very strange.....please help!

Hello Admin. I am facing login problem, i have to relogin every time i close my firefox, and i cannot find a "remember me" option, and ad is covering it, i have the latest ver. of firefox and my pc is working fine, pls rectify it, i am attaching an image for ur reference, Thanks

You must be registered for see images

i have figured out wats the problem,, actually WWI is using google ad sense to show ads on their websites, but this ad is overlapping the "remember me" option so we cant use it, it took me more than 3 hrs to find the problem and tried to rectify it but of no use.. the ad is still their and i cant use "remember me" option..i have to relogin after every few minutes.. so i think its only WWI can sort out the issue... i hope they do it quickly. Thanks

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi psaini1973,
is it possible for you to use Chrome or IE to access the forum instead?
Here's another solution to try:
after you put in your username and password, hit the "Tab" button twice and hit the "Spacebar". Hopefully this will check the "Remember Me" checkbox.
Please let me know if it works for you.
Thanks.

Hi radicaltour... yes it worked the way u told. i suppose now i would be logged in until i logout myself or clear the cookies... thanks

Hello

Hello

Hello Admin. i have a suggestion to make, my login problem is solved but i think it would still be a problem to many users of WWI bcos not many know how to keep themselves login forever until they find the "remember me" option which is unfortunately hidden under a advertisement,

i have been going thru some websites and i found that "remember me" option is just next to the password window and not below the user name window ( in WWI the remember me option is below the user name window), if u can correct it and shift it just next to password window then there would be no problem, we will have "remember me" option also and an advertisement running also, no problem at all...

As some changes are still going on in this new look of WWI i hope this would also be done simultaneously. Thanks

i have attached a image of wat i am trying to convey to you. Pls have a look.

You must be registered for see images

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
sory for that my dear and thank you for your help , we are working to fix it .