Aurix Exchange

mail doesn't work

philippe5

Impossible to end a message from my mail.

i have this: "Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 51 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed" ion't understand because my mail box is empty .

i emptied all my folders and i have the same problem and message:mad:

lptuyen

Empty both Inbox and Sent Items as well. Recently, I also faced this problem but now OK.

Best,
lptuyen

Impossible to end a message from my mail.

i have this: "Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 51 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed" ion't understand because my mail box is empty .

i emptied all my folders and i have the same problem and message:mad:

bonnie1234

ALL is empty but always
i have this: "Inbox contains 0 messages. You have 51 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed"

Have you spoke to MJ as I know we have server issues at present but did not know mailboxes were playing up?

PM "worldwide-invest"

philippe5

Have you spoke to MJ as I know we have server issues at present but did not know mailboxes were playing up?

PM "worldwide-invest"

i have spoken with nobody.Always th same problem:

"The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
philippe5 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

bonnie1234

i have spoken with nobody.Always th same problem:

"The following errors occurred with your submission
You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
philippe5 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I will flag MJ to this thread for you

Aurix Exchange