Aurix Exchange

MCX India Crude Oil Tips

ashutoshrajput

Mcx crude oil costs dropped by 0.1 % these days on the back again of predicted development of US crude oil selections in addition to more powerful dollars Oil costs moved an intra-day low of $107.13/bbl and was flying around $107.62/bbl till evening. On the multi commodity exchange, crude oil costs dropped by 0.3 % after reaching an intra-day low of Rs5316/bbl and were dealing at Rs5335/bbl till last evening.

mt4eas

Mcx crude oil costs dropped by 0.1 % these days on the back again of predicted development of US crude oil selections in addition to more powerful dollars Oil costs moved an intra-day low of $107.13/bbl and was flying around $107.62/bbl till evening. On the multi commodity exchange, crude oil costs dropped by 0.3 % after reaching an intra-day low of Rs5316/bbl and were dealing at Rs5335/bbl till last evening.

Plese do not post any advertisements here. Share your knowledge. this forum not meant for false promisers. I know you too not following your tips. I lost my money after following your tips. Now, so many of your followers on road and begging on streeets.

preet72787

At the MCX, Crude Oil futures, for the April 2013 contract, is trading at Rs 5,109 per barrel, up by 0.04 per cent, after opening at Rs 5,110, against a previous close of Rs 5,107.

Aurix Exchange