Moderators Picks

Drjack

WWI,

After reading hundreds of threads and posts over the past 3 years it's time to start a new thread called "Moderators Picks". This thread would contain only tested trading systems that WWI moderators deem worthy of traders consideration. The postings do not need to go into great details about a system - let the readers do thier own research to see if it fits their trading style.

Overall, this suggestion is predicated on the fact that "moderators" are the most expierenced traders associated with WWI.

Dr Jack

freddieforex

Banned Users
The issue that I see is that the majority of our moderators do not have the time to fairly test and rate every trading system that comes across this forum. The EA's discussed on this forum are in the hundreds and hundreds and testing them would be a never ending job.

Actually, your statement about moderators being the most experienced traders is not accurate. We do have some that are still trying to find that one trading system that works for them and there are those that have found a trading system that does work for them. Knowing all the moderators as I do (under another username of course), most of the moderators barely have the time to spend on this forum since trading and having a full time job keeps them very busy (like TinoJazz).

Drjack

fred,

I was just trying to filter out the trash from useful trading posts. Do you have any suggestions on how to do this?

Dr Jack

freddieforex

Banned Users
I have an idea...we should rate trading systems and have the score on the individual threads. Have you seen these on other forums? You would usually see a rating that ranges from 1 star to 5 stars (being the highest possible rating). Also, have a header tab that we could click on that would arrange the systems from highest rating (5 stars) to the lowest rating (no stars or systems not yet rated).

If you agree with this suggestion my friend, just post a message under this one and others will also follow and catch the attention of admin. I just suggested the "dislike button" and it was instantly implemented. Maybe he will approve and make this suggestion possible.