Aurix Exchange

NSE Stocks Data Feed for MetaTrader

Hello Frnds, I am looking for a NSE ( National Stock exchange of India) data feed service paid or free for Metatrader for trading Nifty and the stocks listed in NSE.

I want to use MT4 platform for this bcos i think its the world best charting software, millions of people are using it and thousands of indicators and systems are developed for MT4 ( Both paid and free). Basically its whole worlds charting software.

Earlier Fxcentral was giving some stocks data feed for NSE but not now, GCI is only giving 10 stocks of NSE but they are CFD.

BFD is also giving demo a/c data feed for NSE but their service is not upto mark.

So if anybody has some info pls do let me know. Thank You very Much

mt4eas

Hello Frnds, I am looking for a NSE ( National Stock exchange of India) data feed service paid or free for Metatrader for trading Nifty and the stocks listed in NSE.

I want to use MT4 platform for this bcos i think its the world best charting software, millions of people are using it and thousands of indicators and systems are developed for MT4 ( Both paid and free). Basically its whole worlds charting software.

Earlier Fxcentral was giving some stocks data feed for NSE but not now, GCI is only giving 10 stocks of NSE but they are CFD.

BFD is also giving demo a/c data feed for NSE but their service is not upto mark.

So if anybody has some info pls do let me know. Thank You very Much

Chooose " forexcontrol.com" for your needs and Rock the NSE Stocks.

Chooose " forexcontrol.com" for your needs and Rock the NSE Stocks.

i tried their demo , its only for 20 days, they again extend it 4 another 20 days but after that its dead.. and moreover the quotes are of CFD not the real quotes from NSE. thanks

Thanks glamstar. i am not sure of the quality of their services. on several indian forums their are some bad reviews about them.. like server going down 4 many days. no response to emails.. all these bad stuff.. and also not sure whether their feed is direct from NSE or CFD feeds..

Aurix Exchange