Aurix Exchange

quit from forex

jvmgupta

hello guys.,

i quit from forex ,it is not for retail traders.it is only for big funds who can influence market , create rumurs and making money from us .

no indicator and trading system works

but i believe only descipline works but it needs lot of luck also .

dont put big money in forex

good bye to forex and this forum
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

thankyou worldwide-invest

Forex is only hard if you believe it's hard. Your mind is a wonderful thing, you can imagine and create whatever you want, but, it's your willingness and belief in your own creation that brings it into this world.

Never doubt what you believe in, the universe is like liquid it wants to move around and adapt to YOU. We are not here to simply observe the passing of life, we are life, we are the extension of the universe looking back on itself. Once you understand how powerful your mind actually is you'll understand, difficulty is something to be laughed at, all it is, is you not believing.

Pipster

hello guys.,

i quit from forex ,it is not for retail traders.it is only for big funds who can influence market , create rumurs and making money from us .

no indicator and trading system works

but i believe only descipline works but it needs lot of luck also .

dont put big money in forex

good bye to forex and this forum
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

thankyou worldwide-invest

Sorry about that...the Developers of that News Trader EA used a play of words to make it appear they were going to give out free trials.

Pure con-artist!

Since they pulled a switch and bait most likely their EA is no good.

Best to you my friend,

Pipster

Success is right after the failure.Just because you didn't find something that works for you , doesn't mean nothing works.If you want something , then 2 words : focus , and persistence.Don't give up and you will finally succeed.Took me 7 years , but now I finally developed my own Trading System , wich works.So don't give up !

S

savio004

Success is right after the failure.Just because you didn't find something that works for you , doesn't mean nothing works.If you want something , then 2 words : focus , and persistence.Don't give up and you will finally succeed.Took me 7 years , but now I finally developed my own Trading System , wich works.So don't give up !

Share your system please!!

Aurix Exchange