Aurix Exchange

REQ - ZUNAA.COM - TS Indicators

tke1

Hi,

Anyone have any Zunaa indicators - especially their volume ones ? edu or real ones ?

They only support TradeStation and appear to have been uncontactable for about 6months now ....

I am especially looking for the Intra Day Developing Value Area Footprint Indicator with their Dynamic Point of Control.

Let me know...cheers

tke1

@tke1, do you have any of their strategies? Thanks

No just the free stuff on their site....I use to have some others but sadly now lost but would like to try them again...if you find any let me know...the site is now uncontactable as owner is ill..

jj1111

Please confirm

Please confirm

No just the free stuff on their site....I use to have some others but sadly now lost but would like to try them again...if you find any let me know...the site is now uncontactable as owner is ill..

I have several Zunaa indicators and like them a lot. They are part of my overall trading plan. I have been trying to purchase additional indicators and one of their strategies, but I can't get a response from their site. You noted the owner is ill. Do you have an update on that?

tke1

I have several Zunaa indicators and like them a lot. They are part of my overall trading plan. I have been trying to purchase additional indicators and one of their strategies, but I can't get a response from their site. You noted the owner is ill. Do you have an update on that?

Sadly not - I believe he was in a serious car accident and the site was run by him alone ... so it may never be back ...very sad for him...

jj1111

Sadly not - I believe he was in a serious car accident and the site was run by him alone ... so it may never be back ...very sad for him...

That is very sad. I was certain there were two guys running that site, and the guy who narrated the screencasts always referred to others in his office. I'll hope he recovers - just for his own sake. If you hear any other updates, please post. Thanks-

Aurix Exchange