Urgent : Permission needed for GroupBuy Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admin/moderator,

Recently I came across the IDEA of group buying EA. Check out the link !

They have members Voted and PAID, in this manner, the highest voted EA are bought and cost are shared between members.

I want moderator or Admin to start such a group buy concept in our forum. OR give me permission, So I can start such a thread and buy some unavailable EA and Share it among participants.

Looking forward to hear from you people as soon as possible.

Thanks

Capella

VIP Member
Dear Admin/moderator,

Recently I came across the IDEA of group buying EA. Check out the link !

They have members Voted and PAID, in this manner, the highest voted EA are bought and cost are shared between members.

I want moderator or Admin to start such a group buy concept in our forum. OR give me permission, So I can start such a thread and buy some unavailable EA and Share it among participants.

Looking forward to hear from you people as soon as possible.

Thanks
Just a thought. Isn't it easier for someone who is interested to just buy it and then request a refund to get the money back, then upload it here or post a link so we can download it and start educate it?!

Just a thought. Isn't it easier for someone who is interested to just buy it and then request a refund to get the money back, then upload it here or post a link so we can download it and start educate it?!
Capella, that idea does not honors you.... !

First of all, the refunds are not properly followed by any of the vendors and secondly, it is like cheating the seller. (educating may be considered as cheating but buying one copy and educating looks like have some moral).

capella, are you worried to spend $10-$25 ?, May be I will bare it for you..

Fmfx

First of all, the refunds are not properly followed by any of the vendors and secondly, it is like cheating the seller. (educating may be considered as cheating but buying one copy and educating looks like have some moral).

What of if the ea we end up buying turns out to be a "crap ea"? wount we still ask a refund from the vendor?

I think its pay back time for those vendors who sells craps.

Regards

Capella

VIP Member

For me it's not a money issue. Also, if you buy using a credit / debit card, it's ALWAYS possible to get back your money. I'm just fed-up with all the vendors who are selling EA's of low quality with aggressive misleading hype-advertisement, often also with spam e-mails. As a programmer I could easily create a new EA every week and sell like that, but morally / ethically I would not do it. As a comparison I regard cheating one such vendor for one copy of an EA as more justifying, and also more justifying than organizing a group-order for one copy. Believe me, I have copies of almost all commercial EA's, and 99% of them are in my opinion worthless.

I have no objections against any group-ordering like that though, but will not participate in organizing it.

glamstar

FIB group buy is organised by the admin who is a well known person to the forum. (hope you got the point) If at all done then it shd by MJ or one of the senior moderators. lol

F

ForexMike

As with other forums, they have suggested that the group buy be done outside of the forum due to the problems it would create when a dispute arises between the parties involved with the transactions. Other Admins don't want the forum to end up being a battleground between the parties. Also, the forums shy away due to legal problems the share buys may create. I have seen disputes where parties would then fight in the open forum and then blame Admin for allowing the group buy, etc. What ended happening was that the group buy practice ended and those that wanted to do a group buy shared their email addresses and the transactions were done by one person that was in charge. Consider making a posting if you want other members to consider a purchase and then making the transaction on your own.

Why would you want the forum to assist with group buy transactions when you can do it completely on your own. This is a share forum and to come here and make purchases and not share it is something I question. If you're not intending to share your group buy, which is what this forum is all about, then take the transaction away from the forum in my opinion.

This is not an EA posting and should go into the Suggestion Section

radicaltour

VIP Member
I totally agree with Capella, Fmfx and ForexMike on all points.
This forum's main purpose is to facilitate sharing of everything under the category of trading, specifically Forex.
Group buys can be transacted via private avenues (ie. PMs) and that way we can prevent conflicts in the public area.
Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.