Aurix Exchange

What happened to the Ebook Section

freddieforex

Banned Users
I attempted to post an ebook and now can't locate the Ebook Section. What happened to this section?

bonnie1234

Any updates, I have several I want to add to the list of ebooks.

I also have some newer found ones to add...

Sadly the maintenance is taking longer than expected. I do not have a time frame yet either so we will all have to be patient here.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused so far...

stimpack

In the first time, I'm also my account has a problem.
Hope ebook section comming back soon, very useful ebook there.

nebuzar

Hope it is soon back online, one of the best ebook resources available. Is there any time/date indication that the forum section will be up and running again?

Sixer

Forex Trader
To the site owner:

Why it is necessary to reorganize the eBooks section ??
bonnie did his best so that there were no double posting and no invalid links. Based on his hard work, this section was the best organized part of the whole forum !!
It seems that you are planning to get a golden nose from his activities ...

Sixer

Mokayaya

nowaday downloading from WWI is like peeling onions........... layer of layers of onion, it can make your eyes watery :D

Sixer

Forex Trader
bonnie,

i miss new uploads from your side to the eBooks section since it was "reconstructed". Are new uploads for members of the VIP section accessable only?

Sixer

bonnie1234

bonnie,

i miss new uploads from your side to the eBooks section since it was "reconstructed". Are new uploads for members of the VIP section accessable only?

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

Unfortunately I have had not much time recently.

I aim to be back on track in 2014 at some point.

Darktrader88

Me too.

I found this section while working on the internet and so far I love this site. I joined right up. nice to find so many people

but right now i am new and learning fast.

Aurix Exchange