Aurix Exchange

What Worldwide Invest Forum can offer you

Ishtana

My idea is to sum up the functionality and benefits that WWI can offer all in one thread.

I'm relatively new myself and would love to holistically know more about my favorite forex forum. I've been searching and I know some of this information is scattered in a few posts, so maybe it would be nice to link and sum everything up here. Make it a one stop shop for old and new members alike. It is questions like:

-How to move up the rank? From newbie, to member, to senior member, etc. The number of post or any other conditions required to move up the rank.
-How to set up a blog, and anything else to beautify your own profile?
-What can you benefit from getting a "thanks" from someone.
-How much is the rate to be a VIP member? What becoming VIP member entails?
-What are the posting rules? How about copyright issue?
-And many other questions people may not know about WWI that they should or want to know.

I will continually update the list and the answers as I have responses from people. Thanks guys.

iamthedon55

I don't know where to ask this or request this to the site. Please move this post if needed.
Is there a way to view long threads with many posts on one page? It's gets quite confusing when one tries to view a thread that has 30+ pages...

freddieforex

Banned Users
I don't know where to ask this or request this to the site. Please move this post if needed.
Is there a way to view long threads with many posts on one page? It's gets quite confusing when one tries to view a thread that has 30+ pages...

We have a suggestion thread for such questions.

Reference posts per page settings:
Settings (top toolbar)
General Settings (left side)
Number of Posts to Show Per Page: Max 60 per page

:)

Aurix Exchange