Windows 8 problems

peldoman

Since i use Windows 8 with IE 10 i can,t put attachments and i can,t use the BBcode like usual.
I would like to know if more members have these problems.

peldoman

That,s one of the problems Bonnie, does not work either to make a screenshot.
It,s not working in the most forums, i try to answer at a car forum and they said there,s a bugg in IE 10.

Now i need 3 computers, 2 for trading and 1 for WWI , who said life is easy?

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Peldoman,
Is using firefox or chrome an option for you?
I hate internet explorer. :)

It reminds me of this:
-RT

peldoman

I,am considering to use crome, but want to know if members have experience with chrome.

By the way, when i can expect a nice APPs from WWI for W8

peldoman

When i open MT4 in Windows 8 , pairs (example) eur/jpy and usd/eur i remove.
Next time i open MT4 they back on the screen.
I don,t know if this has something to do with W8 or IE10.
I reinstall. mt4 but it did not help.
I think there a buggs in ie10.

iappchd

Microsoft today announced it will deliver seven security updates next week to patch 11 vulnerabilities, including the first that apply to Internet Explorer 10 (IE10), the company's newest browser.

freddieforex

Banned Users
When a new version of Windows becomes available to the general public, it's advised to wait a year before using it until all the kinks are worked out. Especially with trading, you don't want a beta version that isn't fully tested to be used in your daily trading. Use something that you know works.

Good Luck

peldoman

Yes youre right , better to wait til all the new problems are solved.
But by now everything is working fine.

It,s like you have a new girlfriend /wife, it takes some time before you know how everything works.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Yes youre right , better to wait til all the new problems are solved.
But by now everything is working fine.

It,s like you have a new girlfriend /wife, it takes some time before you know how everything works.
Too funny but absolutely true. I always buy the newest in technology and I have several expensive computers but I won't touch Windows 8. I guess I'm content with Windows 7 and don't feel like experimenting.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Its amazing, loging at the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you provide. I’ll bookmark your blog and visit it weekly for your new posts.

Always in touch with our clients' needs and wishes Trading Forex is introducing something really special that is certain to raise your trading experience to a whole new level.As your trading volume grows so does your balance, making you even more money on every traded lot You trade - We pay. If you're looking for the most cash back on your forex rebates, you've come to the right place.
Let me guess, your intentions are to spam. Am I even close?

Morgan

I have one problem in windows 8 for Skype , i cant login with my old user id and password, it take only Microsoft email id and password.

If there is solution then tall me.