Aurix Exchange

WWI warning

Hello Friends!

Please take a look at two images below, and please say me that I'm not the only one who is facing these problems!

Like everyday I'm going to wwi forum to check out whats going on1
And BANG I got this warning from google! This is the first time something like that happens!

I downloaded the FireFox and got the same!
I'm just making this thread to understand do I'm the only one! Or really somebody infected this site?

Regards Cammo Zabisiu.

freddieforex

Banned Users
Hey Cammo

I'm getting the same warning when I go to this website. I noticed another posting from a member that is having the same issues. Admin needs to look at this. I hope you're having a great weekend buddy! :cool:

I think that somebody just added here an infected EA or Indicator.
But I bet it will be solved soon! ;)

Thanks buddy, I'm doing fantastic! ;)

You know when Somebody is working they're day job, They are saying ouu man soon Monday again! :D
For me it is like - wowww soon will be a Monday, many green pips and profit! :)
I wish you the same! Take care friend!

Regards!

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
Hello

thank you for reporting that , yes we run fast scan and we fined some one upload some files with bad code to the site without he know that , all is clear now .

Thank you again
Enjoy

worldwide-invest

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Member
the bad code removed from our site, we just are waiting for human review from google team to remove that massage .

Thank you

chaoman

The Problem still persists. WWI website is still listed as reported attack site on Mozilla FireFox. I had to temporarily cancel this security feature to write this post. You have to clean your Website's name from this list dear admin. Waiting for human review can take waay too long..

bobc

Hi Admin (bonnie??)
The problem is back
You fixed it for about an hour
I was looking for info in the Gann forum and read the thread " most expensive book ever"
Maybe thats where the malware recides
regards
bobc

biggk

Hello

thank you for reporting that , yes we run fast scan and we fined some one upload some files with bad code to the site without he know that , all is clear now .

Thank you again
Enjoy

All attachments are now posted with file sharing sites. So how did someone upload malware to wwi? Was it from another admin or from rotating ad?

bluepanther

All attachments are now posted with file sharing sites. So how did someone upload malware to wwi? Was it from another admin or from rotating ad?

Hmm, all attachments are on file sharing sites? I wonder if this was related to recent uploading / link issues earlier.

Aurix Exchange