Aurix Exchange

Wyckoff

alwaterpolo

I think the ideal thing is to learn to read the price volume story without software; but it does take some work. (Nope, I can't do it with great confidence yet, but it's making a bit more sense...)

I think there must be other links to that Wyckoff course (if it's the SMI one) only a google away (maybe on avaxhome.ws ?).

I really agree and this is my goal. I have yet to feel super confident about it yet but I notice that I am improving quite a bit (i.e. I have been able to call some turns in stocks, etc). The Wyckoff course by the SMI is a must in my opinion.

iDov

pity in the city
Tom Williams & Gavin Holmes trying to puish a complicated vsa basics stuff which is abstract and impossible to digest for average traders.
The number of rules you need to be aware of is around 450. if not you are a dead goat.
I think it's much less than 450 for a human, maybe 60 or so.The computer needs a lot of variations to cope with the different ways a similar situation can appear in the bars (eg because the price movement gets spread over two bars instead of one.) I think a human could learn it if it was presented in pictorial form, maybe something like the attached.

alwaterpolo

So I have almost finished the first two sections of the Wyckoff course and I can say that I'm really impressed. I feel like I'm really starting to be able to interpret the supply and demand within each bar as well as a series of bars.

I also agree with you iDov - I think a visual model facilitates the learning process of such things as accumulation or distribution. What I have been doing is taking screenshots of accumulation patterns of past winners and marking them up in a word document in order to create models of what future winners could look like. This has help solidify such concepts as: selling climaxes, technical rallies, tests of climax, and springs. This has all been helpful but I still am learning and will be for a long time.

RickW00716

What I'd really like to do is use VSA on smaller intraday time frames in my sup/res zones created by market profile analysis. I haven't figured out the best way to do this yet, though

yylz

To all Wyckoff-VSA's mates :

Are there any free group focus on discussing Wyckoff-VSA ?

if not

Why not creat one skygroup to discuss and share more about this great methord ?

More realtime-case
More practices
More .....

tke1

To all Wyckoff-VSA's mates :

Are there any free group focus on discussing Wyckoff-VSA ?

if not

Why not creat one skygroup to discuss and share more about this great methord ?

More realtime-case
More practices
More .....

Try here - huge amount of Wyckoff and VSA within.... just register its free

alwaterpolo

Happy new year !

Trading after climactic action before a new year

So, is this the vsa program?

Pretty good examples of selling climaxes with tests. It looks like you're in it for a quick swing trade on the automatic rally?

I like these set-ups for larger moves (e.g., 30-100%)

pips

Love the wyckoff method hate tradeguider and that gavin holmes..always a sales pitch with them. I agree no software is going to help you. You have have to be the software the trade.

alwaterpolo

I just recently finished the SMI course and am starting on the bob evans lectures. These are by far the most valuable trading resources I have ever read (I have read a lot). I would highly suggest these to anyone interested in truly "understanding" the market, not just reacting mechanically to price action

vjom

[MENTION=57614]yylz[/MENTION] Thanks for sharing

Wyckoff-VSA-MBA Platform is ready now
goo.gl/981jaS

pbh4dmin

I just recently finished the SMI course and am starting on the bob evans lectures. These are by far the most valuable trading resources I have ever read (I have read a lot). I would highly suggest these to anyone interested in truly "understanding" the market, not just reacting mechanically to price action

Great [MENTION=112163]alwaterpolo[/MENTION]!!!

I have been trying to follow Wyckoff's work for some time and therefore, I seek your guidance on way forward and what books to refer. As of now I have gone through David Weiss's book "Trades about to happen" and Tom Williams' VSA work, and currently going through Wyckoff's book on "Method of Trading and Investing in Stocks". Can you please guide me as to how should I proceed from here onwards to enhance my understanding of Wyckoff's concept?

Thanks

pbh4dmin

Requsting guidance on wayforward

Requsting guidance on wayforward

Great [MENTION=112163]alwaterpolo[/MENTION]!!!

I have been trying to follow Wyckoff's work for some time and therefore, I seek your guidance on way forward and what books to refer. As of now I have gone through David Weiss's book "Trades about to happen" and Tom Williams' VSA work, and currently going through Wyckoff's book on "Method of Trading and Investing in Stocks". Can you please guide me as to how should I proceed from here onwards to enhance my understanding of Wyckoff's concept?

Thanks

alwaterpolo

Those are both great books. I would now delve deeply into the VSA materials. For example, there are very good mentoring courses, tutorials, and live-trading that will really enhance your skills as a trader. This videos have helped me the most I feel.

Good luck, study hard, and believe in yourself. Let me know if you have any other questions

aja89

Just start Wyckoff learning, Love it. If anyone can share some mentoring courses from Dr Gary Dayton?

yylz

just find another cool Wyckoff VSA thread——

in the right-bottom
there is English Version

Aurix Exchange